When you join Team Baywater, you’re safe, treated well, and given a path for your future.
At Baywater we believe in careers, not jobs. We make it our mission to provide our operators with the safest, most efficient and environmentally responsible drilling contracting services in the inland barge and land rig market.
- We employ rig crew personnel for inland drilling and workover barge rigs, land drilling and workover rigs, and mariners to operate our vessels.
- We operate a fleet of crew boats that transport our employees to inland barge rig sites as well as tugboats in the field.
- Rig personnel work 12 hours per day on a 14 days on and 14 days off rotational schedule with personnel remaining on location for the duration of their hitch.
- Land workover rigs work a regular Monday through Friday shift and do not remain on location (San Juan operations).
- Employees are required to provide their own transportation to work, which includes dock locations for crew change.
We are not currently accepting phone calls about the status of applications.